Are you looking for a meal and your cupboard is bare? This recipe uses 4 ingredients to make yet it tastes just like something that would be served up in a restaurant. 4 ingredients recipes helping you solve what’s for dinner tonight from quick easy dinner to special occasions.
4 ingredient meals are very simple and affordable and taste great also. The first time I made it I did it a 9 by 13 and we ate the entire pan and had the leftovers. So I am using a 10 by 15 pan today.
4 Ingredients Meals
Baked potato chicken casserole
- Red potatoes (scrubbed and cut into 1/2 in pieces)
- Boneless and skinless chicken breasts (cut into 1-inch pieces)
- Pepper and salt to taste
- Bacon fat
Read also: Easy Vegetarian Backpacking Meals
Method of preparation
- I greased it with some bacon fat views that are greasy want a life too big fat chicken breasts completely thawed that I got. There’s nothing else in here yet just to make it fat chicken. I count but quite a few diced potatoes either red potatoes.
- You can use a potato you want. So you want to kind of fill it with chicken and potatoes until it’s kind of a top sort of so looking like this. I don’t have a lot of measurements. This is really just an eyeball recipe.
- The next thing you’re going to do is load it up with salt and pepper when you cook. It’s important to practice how much salt and pepper food meat and potatoes are one of the foods that can handle a lot of salt. So keep that in mind as we salt and pepper.
- It is going to look like a lot but keep in mind, you know this is a massive pan. And there’s a lot of food in here. So I’m going to give generous salting in the front of it. My friend told me once that when you’re cooking with potatoes and eggs. Put what you think is enough salt and then a little bit more and then you write it out and then it just as he was being peppered and you know, the pepper is obviously your York.
- It’s on the pepper. Once we have a good amount of that go. We like them from getting there with your hands and mix it around. So I’m just gonna kind of stir all of the salt and pepper and massage it into everything.
- Show it back into the corners and time to watch our hands put on some gloves. So the next thing we add is the source of all good all that is good and the source of all happiness in life.
- That was some cheese. I don’t really have a measurement on the cheese. You are a cheese a holic add some more if you don’t need that much cheese. Do you know where you can make this super low carb? Shooted Look at all that cheese. I love it so much for a long time. Even though this recipe is really easy and doesn’t have any ingredients. It does take an hour and a half.
- So we’re going to make it covered at 350 degrees for one hour and then we’ll take a boil off and let it go another 30. So in an hour and a half, we will have this delicious amazing dinner.
Read also: P.f Chang Frozen Meal Reviews
Can we show it to you?
There you go. I call this loaded baked potato chicken casserole Fake Bake. It looks so colorful and the aroma is so sweet. Can’t just wait to have a taste of it cause it’s so mouthwatering. It is quite easy and simple to make just with few ingredients you are good to go. It’s also a healthy meal for you and your family and also kids friendly.
What are the best variety of potatoes to use
I love the flavor and the texture of red potatoes when I make this loaded baked potato chicken casserole. You can as well use another variety of potatoes, but the texture may not be as good as the red potatoes. Just cut your desired potatoes into evenly sliced pieces.
How to store leftovers baked potato chicken casserole
Once your baked potato chicken casserole is ready allow it to cool all the way. After it is cooled you can put it into a container that can be sealed tightly with a lid. It can be refrigerated for 5 days. Then when you want to use it reheat the leftovers in the microwave for 1-2 minutes or until it’s hot. Enjoy!!
Even when they are no time for shopping but you are in need of a quick meal. With 4 ingredient meal, you are covered its super easy to prepare and taste extremely delicious. It is also kids friendly and packed with nutrients that are healthy enough for you. Why not try this recipe, I hope you will like it.