Would you like to know how to make garlic butter sauce? This creamy garlic sauce is something I have been making for some time now. With every time making it, I experiment with new flavors. I have come up with this recipe and believe it is one of the best.
Garlic Butter Sauce Recipe
This is a must-try recipe. This sauce is perfect over steak, vegetables, chicken, fish, pie and used as a pasta sauce. Read on the get the full recipe with ingredients for this wonderful sauce.
Read also: Chicken and Sausage Gumbo Recipe
Ingredients for Garlic Butter Sauce Recipe
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 2 tablespoon of clarified unsalted butter
- 1 small to medium-sized brown onion, finely diced
- 3 large cloves of garlic, thinly sliced (6-7 cloves if you like it very strong)
- 2 tablespoons of flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- 2 teaspoon of thyme chopped
- 2 tablespoon of white wine (it can be substituted for vegetable stock or chicken stock)
- 400ml of full-fat cream (thickened cream)
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
How to make Garlic Butter Sauce Recipe
- To start this off with one brown onion slice off the end opposite, you rope slice it in half through the rope and remove the skin. You can save this for stock but then guides make thin slices stopping at the root. Slice it for the center stopping at there again and finally dice. Make sure to trim any excess flesh from the route to avoid wastage.
- We can then save the roots for our stock and set this aside with three cloves of garlic, slice them in half, lay them down flat and thinly, slice and one slice set them aside. Here are four grams of flat-leaf parsley, regard to scrunch it into a tight ball. Give it a rough chop.
- And set it aside. And then, to finish the prep with 3 grams of four, sprigs of thyme, run your fingers down the steps to remove the leaps. And we can save the stems for stock. Give it a rough chop which doesn’t have to be perfect because it’s already quite small. And set it aside.
- Place a large heavy-based skillet onto your stove, top over high heat and allow it’s getting nice and hot. Once hot pour in 1 tablespoon of olive oil along with 2 tablespoons or 28 grams of clarified butter, break up the butter, and allow it to melt. And the olive oil will prevent the butter from burning quickly, as it has a high-temperature smoking point,
- Once melted add in the diced, onions, wedding guide to sweat these off, which means cooking without color. And to do this, we’re going to stir the onions frequently for three minutes or until they’re very lightly golden and translucent.
- After 3 minutes, add in the sliced garlic, mix it through, and sort over 45 seconds to release those flavors, making sure that we stir frequently.
- After 45 seconds pour in 2 tablespoons or 30 milliliters of white wine to deglaze the pan and be careful as it may flambe. This can also be substituted for vegetable or chicken stock mix that all through and continue to saute for 1 minute to cook the alcohol out.
- Making sure to stir frequently after 1 minute poor in 400 milliliters of heavy thickened cream.
- Lastly the chopped thyme, 1 and 1/2 teaspoons of sea salt Flakes, and 1. A teaspoon of cracked black pepper equivalent to ten cracks on a pepper grinder. And always remember those seasonings to your taste. You can always add but you can’t take out mix all of that together and bring the sauce to a boil.
- Once it a boil reduce the heat to low and allow the sauce to simmer for 8 minutes making sure to stare frequently. During this time the sauce will really thicken up and it will allow all of the flavors to get to know each other and fully enhance. Then after 8 minutes, you can see that the sauce is really thickened up and it looks really, really nice with some great color on it.
- But I’m going to test it for seasoning. I’m personally going to add in another one teaspoon or ten cracks of black pepper, and half a teaspoon of sea salt flakes. If you didn’t season the sauce, mix it through and simmer for a further, two minutes after 10 minutes, remove the source from the stovetop. And this looks and smells so good.
- Now, let’s give this a try. The flavor in the sauce is absolutely incredible. It’s rich, it is creamy and smooth. Garlic and onion create the most amazing flavors, the wine adds sweetness, and Herbs Create a really fantastic background flavor this recipe serves for, but can easily be doubled, tripled, and so on, it can be kept in the fridge for up to three days.
- Then just place it into a pot or a pan over low heat and stir it until it’s nice and hot. I wouldn’t recommend it reheating it in a microwave as the inconsistent he could possibly cuddler. I really hope you enjoyed this article and I was able to teach you something.
Garlic butter sauce can be used with many things, the aroma is mind-blowing. Taste fantastic and very easy to make. It can be made ahead of time and can be stored in the refrigerator also. It’s packed with a lot of good and the garlic butter just makes it so wonderful. Why not try this recipe and I hope you enjoy it.